Minku bracelets tell a story of travel and daring, and allude to an open mind. Each bracelet is strung from carefully selected materials for a contemporary, transcontinental appeal.
In Nigeria's central Nupe region, bird hunters wear a 'burtu' mask carved from wood as a bird-hunting accessory. Its obtuse and acute angles are mirrored in this bracelet, a combination of arabesque sterling silver beads from Thailand and two discreet Nupe powder glass beads.
- .925-purity sterling silver beads with relief circles (Thailand)
- small handmade powder glass beads (Nupe region, Nigeria)
- Easy-on elasticated bracelet
- Fits wrist up to 7 3/4" or 20cm
- comes in a pink patterned gift-box
- Free worldwide shipping
Shipping & returns (new window)