Nature is the theme in this pale pink leather-bound notebook. An Eleko-Wave™ textured leather cover imitates dried rose petals, while naturally-dyed pages are in the styles of rock, sky, and foliage.
'Elero' means 'engineer' in Yoruba and I'm excited by the idea of female engineers and soft, feminine journals for sketching new concepts and doing hard calculations.
- 100% Leather exterior (Lamb and Vegetable-Tanned Cow)
- Eleko Wave™ processed leather
- 100% cotton floral interior
- 96 leaves (192 pages)
- Dimensions: 6" X 8"
- Permanently bound; not refillable
- Smyth sewn binding with copper threads
- Varying specialty papers
- handy slip pocket in back
- hand-stitched perimeter (copper thread)
- Copper-string bookmark
- Minku logo on exterior
- Snap closure
- Comes in a gift box
- Free worldwide shipping
Shipping & returns (new window)