A return to the rustic leather work indigenous to the Northern parts of Nigeria marks our Fall/Winter 2018 collection. Intricate hand-stitched joins, paint-sealed edges; but also, our signature aso-oke fabric lining, with a hand-stitched Minku logo on its interior.
Utility is the watchword with our Odunayo ('year of joy' in Yoruba) bag, a new design with slot closures and zippers; compartments and a defined yet undefinable form. Its carry-handle and buckle-adjustable straps only complete the set of utilitarian options offered by this versatile bag.
- 100% cow leather exterior
- aso-oke lined interior
- zipped main compartment
- zipped inner pocket with contrast aso-oke lining
- two spacious buffalo-leather trimmed side pockets
- 'Minku' logo sewn in copper thread on interior
- Timeless design and sturdy materials; will pass down for generations
- flap with double slide-slot closures
- gold Minku logo on front
- adjustable shoulder strap
- top handle
- Free worldwide shipping
*Aso-oke is a Yoruba fabric woven on hand-looms that are typically 10cm in width. The fabric strips are then sewn together, often creating shift-pattern outfits worn during traditional ceremonies and rites.